ohhh boyy! what happend to this game? the little puppy dog boy was so cute LOL
that was my favorite game on the first playstation !
lmao i like how they keep bringing it back
i seen it on robot chicken last night and was like "oh hell yes!" lol
I killed this game. Last week I downloaded sooo many songs from it. The Rasta frog was the best!!
I still have that game!
THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT TO LET US KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!! IT'S MEAN ALOT TO US TO HEAR EVERYONE'S OPINION SO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH. xo DTY LADIES
ohhh boyy! what happend to this game? the little puppy dog boy was so cute LOL
ReplyDeletethat was my favorite game on the first playstation !
ReplyDeletelmao i like how they keep bringing it back
ReplyDeletei seen it on robot chicken last night and was like "oh hell yes!" lol
ReplyDeleteI killed this game. Last week I downloaded sooo many songs from it. The Rasta frog was the best!!
ReplyDeleteI still have that game!
ReplyDelete