1.28.2009

DTY: Missbehave Magazine Will No Longer Print Issues

I thought I saw something on twitter the other day from Missbehave Magazine about them going digital but I never clicked the link or thought about it any more until I was reading the blog of Candied Jamz and came across a post about no more Missbehave Magazine and my heart dropped!

Sure enough, it's true that Missbehave Magazine will no longer be printing their issues but instead going 100% digital on their website coming this March.

I love Missbehave Magazine so much .. just flipping through the issue and looking at pictures alone is so fulfilling lol. Their magazine is like no other and I will miss print issues but maybe in this age and with the economy the way it is - we will be seeing a lot more of our favorites transitioning into digital magazines.

2 comments:

  1. april fools right?? i've never been so madddddddd at the internet!!!!! I'ma write a letter lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's gotta be some kind of prank. life would cease to exist for me! i love missbehave!!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT TO LET US KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!! IT'S MEAN ALOT TO US TO HEAR EVERYONE'S OPINION SO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH. xo DTY LADIES