1.31.2009

Kanye x LV: Strictly for the Ladies


(photo cred:slamxhype)
...Let's see, does Ye really know how women like there kicks or is his collaboration with LV a total failure? These will be a fortune, that's for sure. I want to try them on before I make my decision!!

6 comments:

  1. they remind me of pharrells icecream line :(
    unfortunately...i dont think i like these...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...noo i dnt like them either :/ dang kanyee

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... now that you say it, i see the icecream comparison but i love the gray + magenta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. N00 they look like ice creams. I don't like them. I personally think they're ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait but I gues if you were a skateborder they would be nice!!..They look like they'd protect ur feet. But I still think their ugly

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT TO LET US KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!! IT'S MEAN ALOT TO US TO HEAR EVERYONE'S OPINION SO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH. xo DTY LADIES