1.24.2009

Kitty Litter Face Mask

One of the girls from here posted about Michelle Phan & how she does awesome videos on makeup,hair, & such. I forgot about her youtube channel & i found this



 how cool is that?? Who would have thought... I think i`ll def try this 

Anyone heard of this before?? If you try it let DTY know how it worked for you ;)

4 comments:

  1. hmmmm interesting, homemade facials are always the best!
    i wanna try that! im a sucka facial goods.. but my monthly facial squeeze, is straight from my kitchen... sugar scrubs! I'll blog it soon! (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm most def. gonna try this! My sister's gonna think I'm crazy haha.

    I've always wanted to try the aspirin face mask or the honey & oatmeal one. I'm about to start experimenting (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cool is that?? Who would have thought... I think i`ll def try this worlds best cat litter coupons

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT TO LET US KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!! IT'S MEAN ALOT TO US TO HEAR EVERYONE'S OPINION SO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH. xo DTY LADIES