1.26.2009

Ladies, Can You Imagine Wearing These?

I think the only woman who can rock these heels without cracking her skull open might be Victoria Beckham. The girl can wear almost anything!


9" Heel


9" Heel

14 comments:

  1. that arch is ridiculous lol i've seen 10" heels but they seemed much more comfortable -__-

    6" is my maximum right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwwwwww thats just wow.
    i'll stick to my nike dunks & chucks lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. shes CRAZY!! i just starting learning to walk i n heels =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. damnnnn lolol, sorry couldnt do itt...but i DO agree victoria could she's a bad biiiitch love that women she def can wear anything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. walking en pointe seems more comfortable than that shit... x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could see Rihanna wearing those as well, her heels are usually quite high.

    ReplyDelete
  7. waaaahhh???? that shit is for ballerinas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I THINK THEY ARE UGLY!! I WOULD NEVER EVEN ATTEMPT THIS STUNT

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT TO LET US KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!! IT'S MEAN ALOT TO US TO HEAR EVERYONE'S OPINION SO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH. xo DTY LADIES