kayne west reminds me of my ex boyfriend...i have mixed feelings about him everytime he talks it creeps me out lol even though i love his music to death lol
lmao..o0h how I love kanye...everyone thinks he does these things to amuse them but I think he mostly does it to amuse himself and juss waits to see if anybody will go along with him
THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT TO LET US KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!! IT'S MEAN ALOT TO US TO HEAR EVERYONE'S OPINION SO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH. xo DTY LADIES
ha , that was cute , he's sweeeet
ReplyDeletekayne west reminds me of my ex boyfriend...i have mixed feelings about him everytime he talks it creeps me out lol even though i love his music to death lol
ReplyDeletelmao..o0h how I love kanye...everyone thinks he does these things to amuse them but I think he mostly does it to amuse himself and juss waits to see if anybody will go along with him
ReplyDeletei bet he does do it to amuse himself! shit i would.
ReplyDeleteI cracked UP watching this video. I loved it, typical Kanye. He definitely amused me, lol
ReplyDeletei just want kanye to rap, make beats, be creative and write his blog. DON'T TALK. When he talks it's weird...
ReplyDeleteHe is soo un descibeable (did I even spell that right??) But I love him
ReplyDelete