1.21.2009

THIS FIRST DANCE

THE FIRST FAMILY: I know what your thinking OBAMA is every where!! I agree this was probally the most watched event on T.V since ..ummm I don't even know but people all over the world was tuned in and cheering, parting, and celebrating!!! IT was a good night..I just got tired thinking of 10 party they had to hop to..That's crazy! plus give a speech at each one and give people something to remember.. crazy

7 comments:

  1. the OBAMAS are one sexy family.
    wooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. am i the only one who didn't really like a lot of her dresses? this one looked too big, idk there was just something wrong. BUT they danced to "at last" which is my song <333 i love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh....obama is so sexy aye he could call me at like 3:00am every night && id always be like...ok yea come on lolz neva complain i was a booty call hahaha hes just that smooth....hahahah im trippin

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cried all night =)








    DC seems more at peace now that Obama's here.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT TO LET US KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!! IT'S MEAN ALOT TO US TO HEAR EVERYONE'S OPINION SO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH. xo DTY LADIES