3.22.2008

LACED vs. THE LAB


vs.
Photobucket
So while running around the city from here to there to there I ran in a couple of street wear stores. I had to grab something from the MOB spring collection pref.-the fafi x mob collab in white! But I would have settled for the pink. So First i went to laced Which is on tremont and Mass. ave they suck for girls clothing I mean where's the love? they had 1 2x4 corner with negative threads. So i seen the shirt I wanted and it was over priced by 5$ now that's not that serious but with tax it came to 50$ f?*k that. HmMm So after checking them out I had to call up my girl @ THE LAB to verify the price and she let me know they had it for 36$ 4 peso's less than even the MOB web site. Plus they have a bigger selection in gear for girls like MOB, Hellz-Bellz, King Stampede, & lots more. Plus they change up the art work on there walls all the time like a art gallery shit's sick right now they have artist from Nike, Converse, etc. so def. check it out b4 it's sold out!

No comments: