i heard that BET has been trying to get rid of both of them for a while now (well thats what I heard on concrete loop!) lol hahah but OMG LIL MAMA!! I LOVED HER FREESTYLE! gave me goosebumps!
THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT TO LET US KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!! IT'S MEAN ALOT TO US TO HEAR EVERYONE'S OPINION SO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH. xo DTY LADIES
i heard that BET has been trying to get rid of both of them for a while now (well thats what I heard on concrete loop!) lol hahah but OMG LIL MAMA!! I LOVED HER FREESTYLE! gave me goosebumps!
ReplyDeletei love lil mama... i wanna style her though... i know where she's going, but she never quite gets there.
ReplyDeleteshe's great man, love her.
i cannnot staaaand lil mama;
ReplyDeletei think she tries tooo damn hard
but this freesytle was poppin
so i give her respects for it