7.30.2008

THE ICE CREAM MAN

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I swear I have not seen the Ice Cream man all summer or coped a Complex Magazine since last summer, that shit really brings me down!! I used to faithfully cop' the new Complex every time it dropped & then all the dudes would jack them from me when I was done reading the juice. The only problem is Complex really catered to guys but they still had some funny writers which is intriguing , When I found Missbehave which is almost like the female version of complex I hopped on it immediately and now the love for complex is still there but not in my purse for reading pleasure. This current issue just changed that. I mean look what this lady is wearing! Some Cubannie links, some dope ass bathing suits, with a tan, and vanilla ice cream with rainbow sprinkles now that's something I can relate to. Read more HERE or go hit a local stand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I haven't bought an issue of Complex in awhile! Love Love LOVE those earrings