8.14.2008

DTY: ARE YOU READY FOR THE MTV VMAS!?



Here is the promo videos for the VMAS and when I seen Britney Spears in the commercial i was excited(not that I highly doubt that she will be preforming this year) but to actually see her looking MUCH better she looks great in these promos I'm so happy for her! and OMG Russell Brand... oh geez my heart melts I have a crush on him... well I love any man with an english accent!! so I will be hunting him down (just kidding)

WATCH THE MTV VMAS SEPTEMBER 7TH 2008!

2 comments:

J.E.W.E.L.S said...

oh man i cant wait! i looooove b.spears. that's my bitch! it would be so dope if she performed .

Danielle said...

hahahhaha!

lala! u aint the only one... i thought it was quite weird that u, out of nowhere started asking about mr brand... but yeah, he's the shit. everyone loves him out here...indian, chinese, black, white, horse and little tiny dogs (especially) love him.

xxxx

i love britney- always