9.27.2008

DTY MOVIE PICK: I LIKE IT LIKE THAT


In Boston we are getting hit with serious rain for 2days. Yeah it's not that bad right? But after that's done we are also suppose to pick up from from the crazy storm heading our way so other than watching the news what else can you watch to keep you occupied..A MOVIE!! I love this movie & it's pretty old school so it might be hard to find, but I definitely recommend watching it. It's full with the drama you either been through, seen, or never ever want to see. Plus there's a couple of good lessons in it for you too, with a couple that so down for each other until everybody works against the but even that can't keep them apart. So here you go it's "I LIKE IT LIKE THAT" (1994). Get the butter & the popcorn and a cozy blanket & let me know if you liked it.

No comments: