9.24.2008

I NEVER THOUGHT I'D BE THIS EXCITED OVER A REALITY SHOW


THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE SHOW! I never really payed attention to Rachel Zoe and what she was all about but I watched the first episode and fell inlove! I love all her catch phrases and her assistants Brand and Taylor. Since the show is about fashion and styling people its cool to see what stylists actually go through. This has got to be my new fav show! Oh yeah I have a new girl crush and its Taylor I love her style and her hair! i want my hair like this! NOW!...same exact blond hair?...no lol black hair! lol


and on the 3rd episode(wow listen to me,i sound like a fool!) 'Fashion week to die' Taylor had on some LOVELY Christian Louboutin ankle boots on and I want them so I'll be ordering those VERY soon!


TUNE IN ON TUESDAYS AT 9 TO WATCH

No comments: