9.08.2008

LALAS TAKE ON THE MTV VMAS 2008

I was kind of dissapointed in the VMAS this year (the stage looked cheap) but these where the best bits of the VMAS to me

and about the Russell Brand thing, everyone knows that I LOVE Russell and Americas take on him wasnt very warm hearted, It seemed like no one knew what to think of him. America is so LOW BROW and CONSERVATIVE as to the UK they're more loose with what is said on television and I hate America to be like that. I don't think MTV should've had Russell host the VMAS for uptight America. (im pissed)

If you diddnt watch the VMAS this year you diddnt miss much here are the highlights

BEST BITS:


BEST RED CARPET-





PREFORMANCES:

RIHANNA "DISTURBIA" LIVE


WATCH HERE



WATCH HERE KATY PERRY PREFORMS "LIKE A VIRGIN"




WATCH PINK PREFORM "SO WHAT" HERE



WATCH T.I AND RIHANNA PREFORM "LIVE YOUR LIFE" HERE

Kanye West's preformance at the VMAS was AMAZING! I loved the new song he preformed the song is called "Love Lockdown" his outfit was amazing like usual! love it love it he made the finale for the VMAS


WATCH KANYE WEST'S "LOVE LOCKDOWN PREFORMANCE HERE!

Okay...I dont really like boy bands but The Jonas Brothers outfit in this picture is so cute! i love it


CONGRATS TO THE BIG WINNER OF THE NIGHT MISS SPEARS! FOR WINNING 3 MOON MANS SUNDAY NIGHT! I'M SO PROUD OF HER!!




MY DEAR DEAR RUSSELL BRAND,
I still love you my dear I don't care what anyone says about you I LOVE YOU

--------------------------------------
OR LET BUCK EXPLAIN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i digg. i love sparks dress it's so cute!!