11.16.2008

DTY NEW WRITER: CRUNCH TIME

The Ladies have been typing there finger's away and tomorrow Me & the rest of the DTY Ladies will tally the votes look back at the post's and choose a NEW DTY WRITER. Lock Your votes in on the left we have 2 who are pretty close!! So today really counts...

5 comments:

  1. aww i don't to see them all go =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol right..well tomorrow we will all have a conference about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. pshhhh! some of the girls haven't even been writing lol I only see 2 consistent writers jbaby and deeteezy I know who I voted for! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i know slacking..i guess they gave up that's makes it easier to choose..i bet u we voted for the same

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry guys my laptop is outta commision! And i couldnt email my blogs from my sidekick on here! But i didnt fall off!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT TO LET US KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!! IT'S MEAN ALOT TO US TO HEAR EVERYONE'S OPINION SO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH. xo DTY LADIES