11.16.2008

THE ROOTS RETIRING

The Roots are retiring!!! Well they're retiring from touring. This "retirement" will begin in March 2009. I'm sad about this because I was suppose to see The Roots perform last year but Black Thought had something wrong with his eye so they cancelled the show. Now I'll never see them live :( If you get the chance then definately do so. On a happier note, The Roots will become the new house band for The Late Night Show with.. JIMMY FALLON?! That's right, no more Late Night with Conan O'Brien. I was shocked when I heard that, I think Conan is a funny dude! Just thought I'd catch you up on everything new that's happening DTY!

VOTE FOR ME! *J BABY* on the left so I can continue to write for DTY! This is the last day for voting ladies so if you'd like to see more of my posts you have to vote! I love writing for this site, I look forward to it every day and this is something I've been wanting to do for awhile. Make J BABY you're new writer :) Pwease <3

1 comment:

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT TO LET US KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!! IT'S MEAN ALOT TO US TO HEAR EVERYONE'S OPINION SO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH. xo DTY LADIES