11.23.2008

VAMPIRE WEEKEND & A RELEASE REMINDER

I have a new found love for Vampire Weekend. I had heard a little of their music before but I didn't pay much attention. This weekend I hit up their myspace and fell in love. I know that one of my fellow DTY writers likes them too, LaLa! They're like nothing I've ever heard before. They're music is fun and happy which makes me want to jump around like a little girl lol. There's one song, Mansard Roof, all of a sudden it sounds like a soca song! There just so unlike what I thought they would be. I had to buy their cd and I ♥ it. Who else loves V.W.?!

Don't forget KANYE WEST and LUDACRIS' cd's come out tomorrow!!! GET ON THOSE!!!!

1 comment:

ALANNAH said...

YAYYY!!! I LOVE THEMMMMMMMM!! LOL IM ABOUT TO POST VIDEOS OF THEM PREFORMING AT THE WOODIE AWARDS! A LAST WEEK