1.12.2009

Does Any One Remember...


Lisa Frank Stickers? What happened? She was such an inspiration!

10 comments:

  1. hech yea I know Lisa Frank!!!!

    OMG she was the ish hahaha omg I had eveything!! Lisa was up there with Keroppi lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy shit!
    i swear this was my next "take me back" post.


    i loved lisa frank.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee im obssessed with lisa frank. u can get shit on ebay for cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. i used to have lisa frank box sets with stickers coloring books and all kinds of stuff

    She was the bomb

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely loved lisa frank <33. I used to have so much lisa frank stuff for school when i was younger!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lmao i had a collection of them too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omfg throwback! how could i forget?!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. lisa frank was my shit back in the day! do they sell these anywherE?

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha yeaaa i still have OLD notebooks nd stickers lol

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT TO LET US KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!! IT'S MEAN ALOT TO US TO HEAR EVERYONE'S OPINION SO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH. xo DTY LADIES