This is Aubrey Drake Graham aka Drake. He was on Degrassi for anyone who does / did watch that show. You might have heard him in "Replacement Girl" featuring Trey Songz. He's from Toronto and he is a CUUUUTIE! Also he was on Lil Wayne's label, Young Money Entertainment, and is now signed to Interscope. This is his newest joint featuring Lil Wayne and Santogold...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI LOVEEE DRAKE (: I been on his music for about 2 years & I'm glad he's finally gettin' recognition for his talent.
ReplyDeleteI thought he was signed to Interscope?
you're right! he's an alumni to YME.
ReplyDeleteOH OK, I was like :/ All confused LOL.
ReplyDeleteewwww ive been a tad bit obbsessed since his degrassi grade school days...lolz
ReplyDeletedrake is a fuckin BEASt wheelchair jimmy y'all lol
ReplyDeletedrake is niceeee
ReplyDeletethats my man!!!
ReplyDeletelol i've been in love with his music for a while nowww