1.22.2009

Justin Timberlake: Bigger than the World Freeloader

"Bigger than the World" = JT don't miss out on the download we never know when the opportunity will disappear. This is a dope track, I love it. FREELOAD HERE

TRASHY: Has anyone heard that Jim Jones song -Drug Dealer..That shit is fucking crazy. How could you glorify something that get's people behind bars on a daily basis and ruin's lives everyday!! It's really disgusting. And if they put it on the radio airwaves I will definitely boycott.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i concur the jim jones thing.

    the jt song? no no no... i love JT... he was the first arena/stadium concert I begged to go to... but this song is not the one... maybe I'll grow to like it, but you can't have one thing trying to be so many things; acoustic/hip-hoppy/Timbalandie... please get out of here!

    boooo!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT TO LET US KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!! IT'S MEAN ALOT TO US TO HEAR EVERYONE'S OPINION SO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH. xo DTY LADIES