2.27.2009

DON'T TRIP ...YET: Let's Not Hold Back Anymore


Don't Trip Yet is on the move. Representing for all the live ladies, or shall I say My strong Women! What ever you prefer. Now for updates. Don't Trip...Yet has a *BRAND NEW* myspace so ADD+ us it's myspace.com/donttripyet. Second donttripyet.com will soon be launching, I'm really excited, so everything on the blog and site we be updated. And last, we are going to soon be dropping a T-shirt that will continually carry a theme & carry much extra's & goodies, I promise you will love it, So everyone's hard at work and ready to bring you the hot shit, while still supporting all the ladies & labels who already are! xo DTY LADIES

5 comments:

Lizzy said...

I cant wait for the tshirts!

Kay ♥ said...

ohhhh i`m so excited!!!

Anonymous said...

yay!

Diti said...

lmao @ the comments mostly being from us, but DAMN if I'm not excited, lol.

Unknown said...

YASSSS , WORK LADIES ! ;)

I'm behind you guys a hundredd , k!