4.30.2009

I Have Cellulite, SO WHAT!

Life & Style - Kim Kardashian saying “I Have Cellulite. So What!” The whole story after the jump..The “exclusive 100% unretouched photos” She says she wanted to do the shoot because of the Complex controversy that Animal New York uneaarthed. “I wanted to say, this is me, take it or leave it.” She also says: “I love my body the way it is. I’m not perfect. I have cellulite. So what.”

I have to admit- I have cellulite, and I am not neccesarily "proud" of it, but I have to deal with it- since it is genetic and nothing you can really do about it. I have tried to work out over and over again, buy lotions- but I just came to deal with the fact that almost every woman has cellulite! Be proud of you're figure!

The only thing KK has me shaking my head to-is when Faith 21 ( forever 21's plus line) put her photo up to their newest line saying KK wil love it. She said she is a size 2.... I don't know about you, but KK definitely DOES NOT look like a size 2! I'm a size 3/4- 5'3" at 115 pounds and I can barely even squeeze my flat ass into a size 2! LOL.. anyway, just some personal thoughts.

6 comments:

Bang Bang said...

That's the same thing I was thinking....
Size 2, like for real Kim?

Welp I guess we can't reveal all the secrets LOL

Hustlin In Lipgloss said...

i remember seeing a video she made showing the world she is really a size two!!! its on youtube wich is a 27 also
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJg9ECTvXMs&feature=player_embedded

achoiceofweapons said...

YaaY Cellulite!
It's nice to see someone embrace themselves even if some would say that they embrace an imperfection.
Some imperfections are what deem us unique.

cake said...

a dress size two? maybe not a pants size two lol but i still gots love for ya kim!

Unknown said...

who cares that she has cellulite. who said that KK was fat. Wait this is life and style. Is she making this up, just to show off?....I am a size 18 everything on me is cellulite...I guess she is a 2 if you put her next to someone my size.

Rinny Riot said...

I tried on size 2 jeans yesterday and oh my talk about tight! and I'm 5'7 118.