4.23.2009

let's talk about sex...Baby?

DTY ON SEX
REMINDER: THIS POST CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT & MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL READER'S
So surfing the internet all of a sudden like every page I stopped at was either taking about sex toys or asking questions about sex. So yeah it go me interested & wanting to ask questions myself so I could, Of course be in the loop. Luckily I found this site that sold sex toys & they have a load of information about probably every topic on sex & being in your comfort zone when thinking about engaging in sex. It has been said from various sources that most women do not explore there bodies due to being uncomfortable. Hmm.. which is a downer because how can we not be comfortable with exploring our bodies, but then let some one else do it for us?  Another point that I haveeee to make is that young boys explore there bodies and everyone excepts that and puts it out there like it's okay and normal, but girls are never expected too..problem! Now I don't know much about sex toys but damn kitties, bunnies, & bears...Oh My!! How cute and weird at the same time. (image above)
Then above is a popular one. It's called Sasi but you could call it whatever you want. It's in a crazy price range but it's a good reference. It also comes with a charger so no batteries are required which is convenient. 
So What this post is really about is Ladies be comfortable with there bodies & being more confident with themselves. Remember always be safe!! 

2 comments:

RilaM. said...

that is such a good point about the boys, and it being normal for them to do that. I agree

Hippoleetoe said...

Good post .. it gets people talking and feeling comfortable !