5.31.2009

DTY POLLS: MY BITCHES

Photobucket
I DONT CARE IF________CALLS ME A BITCH!
Almost 50% of 181 voters voted that they won't care if Their girls calls them a bitch, I feel the same way but if me and one of my girls are in conflit and they call me a bitch it's a wholeee different story.

The next two choices where a tie & both got 25% of your votes

25% said that they Don't care if they call themselves a Bitch! I'm thinking it's not in a negative way, like putting yourself down but rather flipping the meaning of the word & turning it into a positive. Like "I'm a Bad Bitch" or "I'm the illest Bitch".

The other 25% said that Anyone could call them a Bitch and they wouldnt get mad. Hmmmm..This one throws me. Because you really need to think EVERYONE, there's no way. That means if some dude is on the streets, someone you don't even know is trying to get at you and starts trying to run some game & you decide to completely ignore him & keep walking like alot of us might and he replies "You Bitch", Ughh yeah that's a no go & I know most of that 25% would flip out or get pissed. On dudes calling us Bitches, I just say NO all around because I'm just not down with that shit. I'm thinking some might not care in certain situations. As if your mans talking to his boys like "Oh, that's my Bitch" that shit's still iffy, there's better words to replace that with. I would never except it if a man or a man friend called me a bitch out of anger, We will definitely throw down!


THOUGHTS?



THANKS FOR VOTING: NEW POLL ON THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE!

1 comment:

Kellz said...

i think it all depends on what the situation is about but i disagree with anyone calling me a bitch!