5.28.2009

Ugg Hazel Slingbacks


I don't know about you, but if I see one more woman wearing a pair of Uggs, someone will get hurt. I wont lie and say I don't own a pair ( I do), but I'm very careful about when I do: ie at home, or in the snow. I don't try to make them a fashion statement and wear them with a skirt ( Lily Allen is guilty of doing this many times). But Ugg has finally gotten my attention with these cute slingbacks. This hot new sandal features UGG’s signature plush suede in a striking violet color and a neutral sand, on top of a 3¾” cork wedge heel and lined in leather. A padded insole and rubber sole provides the comfort of an UGG but without the ugliness. Get yours for $140 at Saks Fifth Avenue.

2 comments:

Carsi said...

I will admit they are cute but I can never forgive Ugg for what they've done to America

Whitney said...

i think thats alot of money for these! because there really simple hmmm I wonder if there comfy??