HEADLINES IN BOSTON
CRAIGSLIST KILLER..Somebody's watching me! CRAZYYYY!! So, right now is a crazy time to live in Boston. Well at least I know everyone in the Boston area for some time now has been a little more cautious than usual. The first was the "CRAIGSLIST KILLER" who was a guy from Boston University who was stalking women & even took it further by taking her life. What the F**k, Now I never want to go on Craig's list ever again. Well I have some good news & bad news the Good news is that the Boston police have captured him but be careful there's still some crazy's out there. The Bad news is that I have no more good news.
TIPS FOR SAFETY
- If you feel like someone is being weird, don't go to meet up with them for anything
- Do not give anyone your address or personal information which is not necassary
- Also bring someone with you if you are going to meet up for trades or sales
- Carry protection, We recently put up a poll on what protection people use so go check out what one you think will fit your comfort level.
- Meet up in the daylight and in common area's.
SWINE FLUoink. oink. NEXT is that swine flu was found in the Boston area & everyone is basically walking around with gloves and mask's & I really do not blame them. The best thing is knowledge so you don't wrap yourself in a blanket and never leave your room again. Basically if everything in your body is doing the opposite of what it should be doing then go to the doctors, Don't panic it could be just a common flu but you should go see the doctor & get the proper medicine.
- Fever, Chills
- Nasal Congestion, Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
- Body Aches, Lethargy
- Lack of appetite, Nausea, Vomiting
image cred: Trendoll.com
But now we can feel safe & look like a monkey with just a bottle of hand sanitizer, Letting other people open the door then pulling it open with our foot, Opening bathroom doors with napkins, & these custom designed gauze mask from Samira Boon. I think I will take it upon myself to make my own, with jewels & hearts.