6.09.2009

CONGRATS / F the industry

Congrats to Nahright.com for doing it big in Complex magazine. I think those dudes are a real inspiration to us bloggers! I hope they keep doing what they're doing for a long time!

Also I read in the bottom right corner that when Drake uploaded his mixtape "So Far Gone" onto his official blog it got 50,000 downloads in less than a day. WOW. As mentioned in an interview with Semtex, Drake said that he could go indie with his next album and he'd probably do wonderful with his album sales. Honestly I know the money they're offering is probably looking great to him right now but, I wish he would go indie. The music industry thinks that the internet is soooo detrimental to them, which in some cases it can be, but in Drake's case, the internet was the best he ever had!

No comments: