7.19.2009

DTY sneak peak

I'm seeing a lot of trends for the fall involving dark dark makeup, even black lipstick, come to find out MAC is launching a new "Style Black" collection September 24th.
From “Back to Black” beehive and eyeliner to Steven “80s” Sprouse-in-the-House kohl and fringe to Gareth Pugh London New Goth, Black is simply beyond. Lips, nails, eyes there’s no more dramatic way to declare your desire, separate your sensibility, celebrate your magnetism. They WILL surrender to a Blackfire Glimmerglass, Rapidblack Penultimate Eyeliner, a slash of Greasepaint Stick, and the hot scratch of Baby Goth Girl Nail Lacquer. Style Black is a way of life, a shadowy and mysterious figure of fantasy, even for just one dark and dangerous night.

Unfortunately I dont have collection images for you guys. But I LOVE the fall, I love the makeup the fashion the weather, I love it. So even though it's the middle of the summer, I'm bringing you the latest in fall fashions so you can be one step ahead! So when picking up that fall makeup, try something a bit darker and bolder ;]

No comments: