7.01.2009

TOUCH UP: KATY PERRY LOVE

Photobucket

Photobucket
I had to steal these fab images from LaLa's blog . (she won't mind she's one of us!) lol.

I been so obsessed with what Katy Perry wear's ever since I seen her in the Missbehave issue sporting Jeremy Scott, ugh their a perfect match. Then when she went trotting round town with her Topshop floral jacket. Kill me! She's hot & everyone knows it because she is popping up everywhere, & her album drop how long ago?? I know what your thinking. that skirt!!
NYLON KOREA

2 comments:

ALANNAH said...

xoxo of course i dont mind!
i love when katys all glammed up!

Cee Frizzle said...

OMG. I seriously want to marry this gal.

I wanna talk to her about her album, shoes, clothes, lawn mowing . . . everything!

She screams, "FUCK THE WORLD AND FEED ME CHEESE, CUZ I'M KATY PERRY BEEYOTCH!"