9.13.2009

GRR..2009 VMA RED CARPET

Photobucket
Miss Keri Hilson showing a little flesh looking hot in her one piece suit. I don't know how I feel about that fish tail on her hair lol
Photobucket
Our Girl Kid Sister made it to the carpet stepping in some Top Shop metallic heels, sequin leggings and we can not forget the noticeable change of hair color. love it
Photobucket
Fee Fee Dobson made a appearance I havent seen her in forever!
Photobucket
Cassie rocks this short short dress, I'm still not feeling the hair but as long as she digs it then where all for it!
Photobucket
Jennifer Lopez with Hubby Marc Anthony left the kids at home and came to party for the night. J looks amazing but I am not feeling those shade Marc. It's night time!
Photobucket
Whitney wore My favorite dress of the night. It's simple and sexy. I love it. I cant wait to watch the new episodes of "The City".
Photobucket
Other than Lady Gaga, Kanye was the number one for acting a fool at the VMA's. Not only did he get boo'd but let's just say it was not a good night for him. I have to say I did not digg this red carpet's get up's. Maybe that bottle of Hennesy was the cause of his outburst. Oh, Ye!
Photobucket
winner of Best New Artist Lady GaGa, I have no words.
Photobucket
Katy Perry looks amazing. I love her, Staying true to her Pin up girl image.
Photobucket
B wore a amazing dress and put on a more amazing performance.
Photobucket
I like the dress Alexa Chung, this definitely stays true to her style.
more on the VMA's 2009 soon.

1 comment:

J Baby said...

lmao i cannot help but laugh everytime i see lady gaga.. she looks handicapped. keri and beyonce look DOPE.