12.26.2009

V Magazine: One Size Fits All!



"One size fits all" ...that saying has never been true, but with this spread for V magazine who cares? Crystal Renn, along side Jacquelyn Jablonski shows what her curves were made for and she turns it up showing not everyone has to be a size 1,2. The ladies are photoed (Terry Richardson) and styled (Mel Ottenberg) with similar fits and poses. I have to say Crystal is serving it up and Jacquelyn needs a lil assistance. Watch out for the big girls (:


2 comments:

Nubiasnonsense said...

I love this editorial, you ladies have a great blog =)

Rae said...

I love this. I'm a thick chick and by V Magazine doing this spread shows that girls who aren't a size 0, 1, 2 etc. can still be fierce and serve it up. BTW, you post great things on your blog, I give you kudos. I read it everyday!