1.21.2010

Entry 2: Adventures at Forever21

News: I just got some wonderful news the other day while at our afternoon meeting at F21. The Founder of F21 was around town looking at the new stores that where opening up in the area and on that list was a F21 opening on Newbury Street in Boston, MA. Now if you live in the Boston area you know there was no F21 within close distance without having to go out of your way. But now there will be one a a main shopping strip. Keep it posted for the grand opening date.

Playlist:
Honestly, when this song comes on the whole stores goes into karaoke mode. You can hear the lyrics spilling out all over. So I always sing at the top of my lungs whenever I hear that beat break. One of my favorites!!


Collections:

Launches on Jan. 29th
F21 just introduced that they have a new line coming out..for kids! The first thing I thought of was my niece, I can't wait to see what they have to offer. I'm sure it's going to be lots of fun to be able to go shopping with my niece and never have to leave the store. The store I work in is already jam packed with racks of clothes. I have no idea where there going to fit this new collection (It's in selected stores). That doesn't mean you have to wait to get yours, just keep it posted and we'll let you know when it's available online!



Another new addition to F21 is their latest Twist collection. It draws inspiration from a old school Diner with heavy jukebox influences also. This collection is limited and will go quick. Check it out here.


3 comments:

autumn said...

just found out about the blog from 21-7.
i'm in love. this blog respresents me in a nuttshell. ahhh, i'm in love. lmao!

J Baby said...

yesssssssss! that's not a good thing for my savings though lol

Anonymous said...

dope i work @ F21 too dude! and a kids line? aw how adorable cant wait to see