11.11.2010

15 Albums



Today I got tagged in a task of top 15 albums..when I did it I thought of whole albums I could sit through and listen to, and albums from the past I could never get enough of. Below is what I came up with in the short time period I had to complete it.
If you want to do the same follow the directions below..or leave your top 4 albums in the comment box.
♥------------------------------------------------♥
via facebook.
Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen albums you've heard that will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes. Tag fifteen friends, including me, because I'm interested in seeing what albums my friends choose. (To do this, go to your Notes tab on your profile page, paste rules in a new note, cast your fifteen picks, and tag people in the note).

1. Wu-Tang Clan - Wu-Tang Forever
2. Lily Allen - Alright, Still
3. Angus & Julie Stone - Down the Way
4. Kid Cudi - Man on the Moon
5. New Moon Soundtrack - Various Artist
6. Feist - The Reminder
7. DJ Clue - The Professional Part II
8. Lauryn Hill- the Miseducation of Lauryn Hill
9. MGMT - Oracular Spectacular
10. Mobb Deep - Amerika's Nightmare
11. Moshadee- The Progression
12. Washed Out - Life of Leisure
13. Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus
14. Wiz Khalifa - O.J & Kush
15. N*SYNC -NSYNC lmao





No comments: