8.18.2011

Fashion & Film: Clueless

My Love Letter to Clueless pt 2 by brandondt

Like many girls born between 1990-1994, Clueless remains to be one of my favorite movies of all time. I say KIDS is #1 because I found out very young and very fast that boys lie and sex is not safe but in reality...like if I am really real with myself, it should be without a doubt Clueless. I apply so much of Cher's and Dionne's advice to my life. I can't even sit across from anyone without focusing on the position of my legs because I don't want to offer an unequivocal sex invite. Making over poor lost souls with fashion and friends, I love doing that, and rollin with the homies, who wouldn't?! Anyway, I got a chance to hear this guy named BrandonDT take on what he's learned and why he loves Clueless so much and I wanted to share it with you.





No comments: