12.15.2008

MUSIC




I'm sad because I haven't found new music that I'm completely in love with in FOREVER! Seems like now-a-days I like a new artist or cd and I'm over it before the weeks over. It's sad! I remember when I would find new artists, or even old artists that I hadn't heard all of their music, and I'd listen to them for at least 3 weeks. Can somebody somewhere please recommend me some new music/artists. I'm mostly into hiphop, r&b, and then there's those people like vampire weekend and m.i.a. or santogold who I can't put into a catergory. So yeah I like that kind of music too!

Does anyone else feel this way?!

HELP! 

5 comments:

Lizzy said...

I'd recommend for you to use pandora, it's an online radio music site that helped me explore a lot of new artists.


Also, I have an account on Last Fm which is the ultimate music site. They record songs you listen to & recommend new artists that you might like based on your taste in music.


Give it a chance!

sistargirl said...

not sure if the first one went through.

imeem does the same as pandora now, just play a song you like and it'll follow it with other ones

check out:
- janelle monae - she's like a andre 3000 but her mellow songs are bomb too

- eyeasage - fam friend, filipina artist... conscious diva hiphop

- adriana evans - unappreciated r&b songstress

let me know how those go

J Baby said...

i have some of janelle monae already i'll check out the other two. thanks girls!

WilliamsWest said...

try stacy epps!!!

S.P. said...

I know how you feel. at least once a forthnight I'd add new songs/artists to my iPod. but I haven't done so in months.

I would recommend Mr Hudson on the Library. It might be a bit different to what you used to but I love him. and I saw him live when I went to see Kanye.