1.20.2009

DTY: TRANSFORM


Lady GaGa going from being a Brunette and preforming at the 2007 Lollapolooza concert half naked, flame blowing and on a key board Lady GaGa has come a long way from 2 years ago. Honestly I love her I don't care if people think that she has a stylist or that shes putting on show by dressing the way that she does literally 24/7 I love it all! her preforming is outstanding and I'm always drawn to what she does! so keep on keeping on!

heres a old unreleased song from 2007 "fancy pants"

4 comments:

  1. Hey well i have only be subscribed for 2 days introducing me to new cool stuff from God Bless You Young Hip and Beautiful Women! but i am already falling in love with yall keep up the great posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a post about her a lil while ago. I didn't know her back then though! But I love the transformation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the brown her looks nice on her

    ReplyDelete
  4. the transformation was a great one!
    I had never even knew of her I don't think as a brunette.. (hmmm)

    but the whole mouthing of her having a stylist...
    I mean if I was a star I would have a stylist too..
    but only to the point of helping one pull together certain things and accepting suggestions you know..

    (food for thought: your friend asks you what shoes should they wear with that top, you suggest boots , at that moment you're their stylist no? maybe not in name..)

    everyone has a fashion sense and Lady Gaga definetly in my eyes has a great one. I highly doubt, an idea from a stylist was just thrown on her to dress / present herself the way she does.

    in short.. (unlike my comment) I agree with ya Lala! lol

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT TO LET US KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!! IT'S MEAN ALOT TO US TO HEAR EVERYONE'S OPINION SO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH. xo DTY LADIES