It sounds/looks like him. I'm mad he come off as "hard" or whatever but when it come down to it all he gotta say is "I'm an artist, sir. I'm a recording artist, sir."
"That's just marijuana..." LMFAO.
& his manager is stupid, they can track him down if he MANAGING an artist ;| SMH, dumb bitches.
He does not come off as hard!!! lol not to me at least. I would except something like this from him, But his manager he look like he was on the track team!!!
THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT TO LET US KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!! IT'S MEAN ALOT TO US TO HEAR EVERYONE'S OPINION SO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH. xo DTY LADIES
It sounds/looks like him. I'm mad he come off as "hard" or whatever but when it come down to it all he gotta say is "I'm an artist, sir. I'm a recording artist, sir."
ReplyDelete"That's just marijuana..."
LMFAO.
& his manager is stupid, they can track him down if he MANAGING an artist ;| SMH, dumb bitches.
He does not come off as hard!!! lol not to me at least. I would except something like this from him, But his manager he look like he was on the track team!!!
ReplyDeletewow...
ReplyDeletewatta F*****G dumbass!
[smmfh]
-L.Fatale
how does ya manager come to get yu outta trouble then get in trouble himself?
ReplyDeleteWTF
youngberg is ass&tittatys
LoL thats sad & funnay all at the same time
ReplyDeleteHELL YES , THAT'S HIM! LMFAOO
ReplyDelete