2.20.2009

ON THE RIHANNA/C.B SITUATION

I've deleted the post about the Rihanna & Chris Brown thing because its too personal and some people who've commented were right, but If this was me personally I would press charges and I know love comes in the way of everything but putting your hands on a female is wrong point blank...and even though there was no witnesses who've see what even happen. I don't think Rihanna did such bodily harm to her own face. I don't care what the arguement/fight was about theres no reason why her face should look like that. But for me personally I don't really like to talk about things like this until I hear it straight from the horses mouth (figure of speech). But what, people need to realize
NO MATTER WHO IT IS
ITS STILL IS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!
Just because Chris Brown is a star/celebrity doesnt mean that we as people should just "brush it off" and forget about it?

now tell me this IF CHRIS BROWN DOES GET CHARGED FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE/OTHER CHARGES WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN TO HIM? LEAVE COMMENTS

7 comments:

JuJu said...

i agree; good job on removing the post ;)

Anonymous said...

Finally some sense! Everyone all over is sticking up for Chris Brown & that's crazy.

Unknown said...

Thankyou, I've blogged the same feelings about this situation. I am sooo SICK of chris brown fans trying to defend and feeling sorry for him it disgusts me that people are feeling so sorry for him what about rihanna she was horribly abused, I was shocked when I saw the picture of her face. There is absolutly NO justification for putting hands on a women whatsoever, im just really surprised and dissapointed in how lightly people are taking this and how people are sympathizing chris brown because he looks good or because he's talented it's just real ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

amen sista!

Anonymous said...

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1605456/20090220/rihanna.jhtml

Lique said...

i have mixed feelings about the situation,my brother is going through something similar yet his situation is nowhere near the severity of this one.People can say all they want until someone near and dear to them is put in the same situation.I'm pretty sure Chris isn't a bad guy,we just dont know the details of the situation,its always easy to throw stones and pass judgement when you dont know the full story.I'm not saying that i dont feel for Rihanna and that her bruises aren't severe,but we dont know what led Chris to this point.

Rubinstein said...

what i kinda think is that until all the facts are known, we should concentrate on the discussion this situation caused: domestic violence is a big issue. We should "forget about the rihanna/C.B thing for now and try to talk about how to avoid violence in a couple or in life in general, how to deal with domestic violence...

About the Rihanna & Chris Brown thing, i have to say he made a mistake, he knows it, she has to remain strong, she knows it. Lets not forget that they're BOTH young, and that everybody should be careful about what they say about the both of them.

Violence is never the answer but i can't help to feel there is a difference between a guy like him & a guy regularly beating his gf/wife; perhaps because being confronted to this situation NOW will (maybe )give C.B the occasion to change & deal with his violence issue...

Hope their talent won't get wasted on this story.