4.01.2009

FREELOADING AT STARBUCKS


Today when I got back from New York (I missed DTY!) I had to wait for my Bf to pick me up for a hour, my computer was dead, & I have already skimmed through the latest issue of Missbehave. So what was I to do. I honestly hate sitting in the train station just because it's dirty and not comfy & that's not how I spend precious hours. I went to Starbucks to use there outlets to charge my computer but they had no plugs then I felt like a freeloader because I just stood there and did'nt buy anything but in the back of my mind I thought they would kick me out. Should I have brought something. I didnt get to use there WiFi or electricity!! I sat there and used there sitting area and read Missbehave for the second time lol. So to freeload or Not to freeload??

No comments: