11.11.2009

Michael Moore


Michael Moore has found a way to make documentaries funny and also make you cry and even though somethings may be hard to see, it's better to know. I watched every one except his latest one which hit the big screen recently. I'll be sure to rent it when it hits the box. What he says is so true no matter how much it get's slandered..How do I know? Well it's because I've either been through it myself or knew someone in a similar situation & the rest is history! From multiple shootings within a 2 mile radius of my house, to being denied health care.. multiple times, I could honestly relate. So find a way if you haven't already to tune into these films. Believe me, once you've seen one you'll want to watch them all!

brush up on some more knowledge here.
past dvd's available at select libraries, online, & in stores.

No comments: