3.22.2009

I bet you they have great sex!

Kim Kardashian is probably one of the bitches I'd go lesbian for!This woman is beautiful,has an ass for days, can dress well & what makes you hate her even more is that her boyfriend is yummy football star Reggie Bush! When I saw these images the first thing that popped into my head was " they must have great sex " . Did anyone see the Kim & Ray J sex tape? Kim girl I give you so much props for stepping your game WAY UP! Your loser ex-boyfriend is dating strippers & reality tv whores ;x haha.

Anyway Kim & Reggie are in GQ's April Issue!




Seriously if they put a sex tape out I would definitely buy it lmao.

14 comments:

Miss Yaya said...

that last pic is def no joke. i need me a herve leger dress or 2...

c_ke said...

They are so cute together.
AND YEP I BET THE SEX IS OFF THE HOOK!

L said...

Hahaha yeah, if they did...I'd cop. No lie. She hot as!

Darling Cookie said...

smh. so tight. i definitely just added some of her pics to my ipod. smh. kim k is a bad bytch, and reggie b is cut like a mug. damn they're hott

AYO! stephie said...

She's somewhat of an INSPIRATION for me & gettin' back in shape.

Get like her, get a man like her's (; haha.

Last picture is fierce though!

Sarah Noelle said...

smh they probably do have great sex.

Kisa Zoea said...

they look CraZy good together! Reggie is a def. upgrade!

Whitney said...

lol i love the 1rst picture..

Whitney said...

ew why did she ever go out with that corn ball RJ!!!

Rachie-Pie said...

LOLL i know man, her ody is TOOO perfect!! her as is high and perky jealous! and i have yet to see any sex tape Ray J... :-( lol *loser*

Face Graffiti said...

omfg im crackin the fcukkk up!!! lol I love everything kim kardashian! she needs to marry that! hahaha man they got reggie lookin hella homo but still swaggadelic! so kool haha

lipstick cherry said...

lmaoooooooooo........
girl, id watch that tape OVER&OVER&OVER AGAIN. that bitch is fine....

NayNayGotCakes said...

hell yeah i'd buy that shit too hahaha they are hot stuff!

Rinny Riot said...

I saw the Ray J tape and I'm still not sure of the quality of their love life.